- The general and specific objectives of the subject
In the undivided teacher training, students are not the musical or technical difficulty of the pieces to be learned, but rather the versatile acquisition and understanding of musical expression means and elements of music can make the acquired knowledge more effectively and more complexly to the students. Many times, of course, the heavier pieces bring to the surface the more complex problems, so development is also a factor in this aspect.
Of course, the further development of the acquired musical and technical knowledge that has been learned so far is essential for progress. Music, flute, the simplest elements of the performance (melody, rhythm, harmony, articulation, form, tempo, breathing, sound recordings, vocabulary, style knowledge, etc.) should be reinterpreted from time to time and understood and realized at an increasing level
Particular attention should be given to awareness: the understanding of the elements and forms of music (analysis) and its practical implementation possibilities. This is an indispensable aspect of teaching activity.
Although undivided teacher training is not primarily about concerts, it is essential for the student to become a kind of complete performance. Of course, everybody else has the shortcomings elsewhere, but as far as possible, it can be interpreted as an interpreter with the feeling of a kindness.
An important goal is to develop students’ abilities in the direction of self-reliance.
So one of our goals is to develop the spirit of self-development and lifelong learning. It is important for our students to start their career as a career starter with solid, well-founded ideas, self-confidence and professional careers. At the same time, this autonomy should be prudent, well-meaning, careful.
We must emphasize the importance of practice and public participation (solo, chamber) after graduation. It is worth drawing the attention of the student to the present of the profession: find out about the latest professional novelties and results (studies, books, phonograms). It is important to focus attention on the importance of music media (newspapers, radio, sound recordings, internet), local professional communities, cultural institutions, and possible participation in their organization later on.
- Content of the course
- 2 etudes
- 1 baroque sonata
- 1 Slow and fast classical flute concert
- 1 romantic or lately work
To be able to properly develop children’s beauty, imagination, and hearing, the prospective teacher needs to interpret the art of teaching with the highest level of demand, differentiated gaming culture and experience. The teaching of the unambiguous teacher education is based on the foregoing considerations, of course, based on the level reached in the intermediate level and the acquired skills. Main courses are the most important stages of the repetitive processing of the repertoire (without completeness):
Creating a correct artistic interpretation (analytical aspects: form, tempo, metrum, rhythm, harmony, melody, articulation, dynamics, emphasis, characters, Widening and differentiating your style knowledge
Sound for sound and desirable proportions
Improving the motoric components of the flute game (scales, etudes, finger exercises)
Improving student memorization, reading skills
Preparing for concerts – now also with music school teachers it is essential to have regular action on concerts.
The main subject teacher provides a personal example of the student’s students later relationship – a good teacher-student relationship is basically important for children’s teaching
Involving self-reflection (for example: lessons learned without teaching support)
Breaking to semesters the content of the subject, the method of control
- Sound and technical ethos (Andersen Op. 60, Moyse, Jean-Jean)
- We have to be aware that they are introduced to the VKB’s Flute departments with different skills and knowledge. The first semester is therefore working best on solving technical problems.
- Handel: e-moll sonata „Il PastorFido” sonata Telemann: 12 solofantasie 12 „Methodische Sonaten”
- J.S.Bach: C-dúr, g-moll, Esz-dúr, E-dúr sonatas
- Mozart: C-dúr Andante Stamitz: G-dúr flute concert Schumann: 3 Romanze Taffanel: „Mignon” fantasie Hindemith: Sonate
- Honegger: Danse de la Chevre
- Fauré: Fantasie
- Varese: „Density”21.5
- További hangképző és technikai etűdök (felkészültségnek megfelelő!)
- Még ebben a szemeszterben is a legfontosabb feladat, a szép fuvolahang megteremtése, de már nehezebb előadói feladatok elé állítva a hallgatókat.
- Paganini: 24 Capriccio
- J.S.Bach: e-moll, h-moll, A-dúr sonatas, c-moll partita, C.Ph.E.Bach: G-dúr concert, a-moll solo sonata , Marin Marais: Les Folies d’Espagne
- Devienne: Flute concerts; e-moll szonáta
- Mozart: D-dúr Rondo Doppler: Magyar fantázia
- Blodek: Concerto
- Taffanel: Andante Pastorale et Scherzettino
- Debussy: Syrinx
- Bozza: Image
- Ibert: Piece
- Paganini: Capricciok
- Moyse: Virtuose etudes
- Mozart: D-dúr flute concerts
- Beethoven: D-dúr Serenade Kuhlau: 6 Divertimento Mercadante: e-moll flute concert
- Böhm: Fantasie on Schubert’s theme
- Karg-Elert. Synfonische Kanzone
- Dutilleux: Sonatina
- Sancan: Sonatina, Widor: Suite
- Schubert: Arpeggione Sonata Romberg: flute concert
- Tulou: Gr. Solos
- Demerssemann: Solo de Concert
- Böhm: Grande Polonaise Borne: Carmen fantasie
- Gaubert: Nocturne
- Busser: Andalucia Burton: sonatina Takemitsu: Aria Jolivet: 1-2 varázsige
- Lorenzo: 9 Grosse Etüden
- Reinecke: „Undine”
- Taffanel: „Freischütz” variations Schubert: „Trockne” Blumen Mozart: G-dúr flute concerts
- Genin: Fantaisiesur La Traviata
- Molique: Concerto
- Briccialdi: Carneval of Venice
- Lorenzo: L’Appassionato
- Poulenc: Sonata
- Karg-Elert: Suite Pointilistique
- Hindemith: 8 solo piece Prokofjev: Sonata Debussy: Trioszonáta Mouquet: „Pan” sonata
- Rivier: Concerto
- Francaix: Divertimento
- Jolivet: 5 Varázsige
- Yun: Garak
- 1. J.S.Bach: a-moll partita C.Ph.E.Bach: d-moll flute concerto Mozart: G-dúr flute concert
- Ibert: Fuvolaverseny
- Feld: Concerto
- Liebermann: Szonáta
- Berio: Sequenza
- IsangYun: Etudes
- Takemitsu: Voice Jeney: Soliloquium
- Szöllősy: Trepezzi
Preparing for the Diploma Performance.
Final Exam Requirements:
Duration: 35-45 minutes
- 1 baroque piece
- 1 movement of a concert
- 1 piece of Romanticism
- 1 piece of Contemporary author
- 1 chamber piece
- It is recommended to attend 2-3 concerts in each semester. Exam at the end of every semester.
- List of compulsory or recommended literature
- Quantz: Quantz: Flute School